Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 9 of the Wild rose cleanse

Well I am definitely feeling more energetic. I started the day with steel cut oats and what I thought was to much cinnamon but it was actually much better.
I did cheat today knowingly though. I had a burrito, with a wheat tortilla. It made me feel like crap. My stomach got upset and bloated, I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing anymore either. Does this mean I have a wheat intolerance? That could explain months of eating white bread and having a bloated upset stomach. I guess it seems quite clear now but I was hoping that wasn't the case.
I enjoyed a coffee with almond milk. I drank tons of water. I feel really thirsty the last few days. I am loving green tea again for the first time in awhile, mainly because I rather drink black tea.
I came home and made veggies & tofu sauteed in coconut oil, cumin, almond butter, salt and chilis. Coconut milk was added at the end. Topped with Chia seeds. Served on a bed of bulgar. I would usually add a tablespoon of maple syrup and raisins to this but it seemed sweet even without it and I will skip that addition from now. Now that I think of it I didn't have any sugar cravings today, which might just be a miracle! 3 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment