Friday, April 30, 2010

Crocuses


Crocuses, originally uploaded by Ben Heine.

Everything is coming back to life. Life is flourishing in the mix of sun, rain, hail, and rainbows that our wonderful city is enveloping us in. I have been staying on the 5th floor of an apartment in the Westend for the the last week and i can see the weather come across the Georgia Straight and build up against the North Shore mountains. I feel sorry for the people over there because it's cloudy probably 50% more then it is even down here, and even when you go even farther west to the Gulf Islands they see less cloud and more sun too. But today.. who knows what the weather holds and i really don't care. I have been on the water and on the beach every single day. I got hailed on while kayaking in Deep Cove at the Tuesday night races, but i also got to see a whole rainbow (no pots of gold?!)

I am so excited for the weather to warm up more and push me into the actual water to cool off.
Summer is near and i have missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment