Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ireland - 5 days is not enough


Glendalough monastery_3, originally uploaded by veggy.

What can i say about Ireland that has not already been said? A country full of strife, immense history, and natural beauty. You can get lost in any variation of its background or foreground. I just came to observe and i have liked what i have seen. Ireland is still catching up in some senses and have been screwed over by the current banks, the churches (will i go to hell for saying that?), and the good ole british, oh and the vikings! But the Irish still have a great sense of humor if you can understand their beautiful accent, that may come hand in hand with a drinking problem. Pub culture and life is everywhere and has been passed down for some time now. I am happy to report that the food i have eaten here has been delicious. I have only once seen ham, and the rest has been delicious vegetarian and vegan options.
I don't think Ireland is place you want to rush around and visit, it seems like a place where you want to take the time to get to know the place.. maybe because there is so much to learn!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete