Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quantam Physics and Intuition


Quantum communication 2/9 by motioncrapper

I recommend watching this documentary on Quantum physics and communication. When i named my blog "listen intuition" a few years ago it a subtle reminder to myself and maybe one day others that all we have to do is listen. I used to always wish i had a crystal ball where i could have the answers. I don't guess anything anymore, i know them. It is nice to see that science is backing me up on this, and even Einstein was tapping into this later in his life. It is crazy to think so much is hidden from us. Even within our education system we aren't taught consciousness, mediation, awareness, or yoga. Such important things in a world programmed only for a few to succeed as we see so drastically as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Of course we are discovering these things ourselves now, making the world clearer and clearer. Did you know that the only thing the majority Physics students study now in university is Quantum Physics?

No comments:

Post a Comment