Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rolley Lake


Rolley Lake, originally uploaded by tmduggan.

This weekend we are going on a camping trip to Rolley Lake, BC. I have no idea where it is, and i don't really care. I am taking a back seat for this trip and letting everyone else make the plans and organize. It will be the first official camping trip of summer. Actually it will be my first trip in a couple of years. I am excited except for the fact it may rain the whole time. I grew up being forced to do weekly camping trips 3 times a year as part of my high school's program. I don't regret that i did it now, but sometimes back then it really sucked. Like when it rained and your socks and shoes would get soaked and there was no chance in hell of them drying. Or like when you had just started getting your period and it was really heavy and there was no toilet in site.
I don't imagine it's going to be like that.. but when i hear rain, i get a shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment